Should I allow this?

My boyfriend and I had to break up after the college school year ended because of my mom but we had plans to get back together when the fall term started. However, my boyfriend thinks it's acceptable to talk to other girls at bars and have sex with other girls since we are technically broken up but he still wants to talk to me everyday and tell me he loves me and that he wants me and blah blah blah. I however am a virgin and I am underage so I would not be participating in the same activities that he is. Should I allow him to be able to have sex with other girls and still talk to him everyday since we broke up because of my mom? Or should I cut him off because technically he is having his cake and eating it too.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• "Should I allow him to be able to have sex with other girls "<_-- if u r borken up, i guess it doesn't matter :-)

• But should I still talk to him everyday while he has sex with other girls?

• It hurts me to know that he's doing that

• not then if it hurts u :)

What Guys Said 3

• if you are broken up then why would you talk to him every day care who he is going out with

• We would talk everyday because we are broken up because of my mom. We planned to get back together when I come back to school but in the mean time he has sex with other girls and that bothers me. I feel it would be easier if I just didn't talk to him at all if he's going to be having sex with other girls

• why would you break up because of your mom? but yes if you're breaking up stop talking to him

• Because she found out that we were giving each other oral sex

• First thing is he's can do whatever he wants while he's single. That's just a fact and there's not if's, and's, or but's. Second whether you want to get back together or not is up to you not other people.

• your not together, its not your buisness who or what he sleeps with. you will only upset yourself

What Girls Said 2

• let him eat his cake, make sure you eat yours!

• If it bothers you that he's doing it, then tell him so. Tell him if that is what he chooses to do, then he can leave you alone.