My friend confided in me that he is a homosexual and he is married. What should I do?

I know both him and his wife for a long period of time although i am more closer to him. He said to me he uses his vacation home to sleep with men every now and then and he sleeps with his wife as well. What should i do?

55

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Just keep it a secret.

• If you consider his wife your friend you give him the option to fess up his cheating ways or you spill the beans. Or if you're uncomfortable with the entire thing you distance yourself for them and their future marital problems. What an asshole! ( I don't care that's he's gay but he's a lowlife because he's a liar and a cheat! ).

• You shouldn't do anything

• Nothing. It's his issue. He needs to come to terms with it with his wife and stuff.

• Nothing.

You didn't hear a thing.

What Guys Said 4

• I know it sounds hardcore but say to him if he doesn't tell wife, you will.

• don't b afraid bro... i believe he'll respect yer sexual preferences :-)

• I wouldn't touch a marriage until they are divorced. Bad things happen to those who touch marrages.

• If I was you, I would blackmail him into sucking your dick or you'll tell his wife everything.

• Why would i do that?

• Are you serious?

• Yeah, that kind of opportunity doesn't come around everyday.