Why is he treating me like this?

Guy im dating told me this," My mom is the only one that understands me". Does he not trust me. Or he is just a mammas boy. he's 32 and she still bring food for him. Im not sure if he trust me. Or is he saying he feels alone. We also had an agrument... and I told him that it was over. And he blocked my number. haven't talk to him in months.

56

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably is just letting you know, in a round about way, that his past relationships have failed because the women he had been with never took the time to understand him. Also, yes, it does sound like he is a mommas boy. But like you said, there is nothing wrong with that. He isn't saying he doesn't trust you, but I would definitely say that he is holding back because he doesn't want you to leave him or do him wrong like his prior women. Just prove yourself to him. Understand him. Be there for him. Just let him know you care.

• You made a point
      ... thanks

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, this guy is not likely to ever have a woman in his life OTHER than mom. Very unlikely you can do anything to change him at this point... so you did the right thing.

• as i rold u he's a mamma's boy...32 is to old n still sayin...

" My mom is the only one that understands me".

• you broke up with him and judge him for being close with him mom, then wonder why he doesn't talk to you?

• I did not judge him. I never did... always had his back. I was there for him. He the one acting immature because he can't get his way.

• Lol... he's done with me... but what did I do that was soo bad. This is not the first time... when we started being good friends years ago... he found out I had a boyfriend and he stopped talking to me for a whole year. (Now that's a long time).

• I don't know the context of your argument that you say you had before you broke up with him, but it's either that or the fact that you broke up with him. He stopped talking to you before because he doesn't want to be friends with you, he either wants to be your boyfriend, or not see/talk to you at all.

You say he's being immature which is probably true, but look at what you did in reply. You said "we're done" when you clearly didn't mean it, which is very immature. He took it seriously, and you didn't mean it that way.

• Sounds like s mommas boy to me.

• 32?

guess he's then... he's very old to still lean on his mom 8)

• Unacceptable answer from anyone over 12... Move on.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh god one time my ex told me that he wants to find a girl who "understands me like my mom understands me." I should have run right then and there. That's never good! Lol

• I know... its weird...

• Yeaa I don't get it. To be fair my ex is kinda weird. He isolates himself and likes being left alone so he likes that his mom somehow always knows what he's doing and when not to bother him without having to ask. And I was just like great im glad my boyfriend wants me to have mothers intuition about him. Soooo normal right? Haha some guys are so strange...

• Lol total mamma's boy.

• When his mom figures into his relationship, he's a mama's boy. Run.

• He's a mamas boy lol