My boyfriend broke up with me?

My boyfriend of nearly two years broke up with me. For the past couple of months he seemed to have been in this funk dealing with a lot of issues at home and at work. Not only did he have a lot to deal with but I always brought more to the table. Instead of being there for him, I asked him why he was never there for me and that it all must be because he didn't love me. He then told me I should be with someone who will give me all of the things I want and hung up on me. I must've called him about 100 times that night. I finally heard back from him the next day. He said he was in a lot of pain and that he feels I deserve someone better than him and not someone who was gonna die soon. He feels like he might die because he been in a lot of pain and pooping blood and no doctor can tell him what is wrong. He told me that he wants me to hate him and that he deserves to die alone. After a lot of crying, we got back together. He felt distant. I wanted to talk about our issues but I didn't want to get back on that subject so I tried making him smile. As soon as he leaves he changed his mind. I tried texting him the next day and when I finally heard back from him he said he didn't want to be in a relationship with someone who was as controlling like me. He said I was like my father and to not bother looking for him cos we are done. He told me that if I go to his work place he would call the cops. I went to his work place and his car door was left unlocked. I told him I was outside and he told me to leave or he would call the cops. He never called the cops. I waited in his car until he got out of work and he was cold. He told me he didn't love me and that he found someone else. That I deserve better. That we would never work. He was cold. He didn't want to spend another minute with me. Since then he has ignored my calls and texts. Not one call. Not one text. I tried reaching out to him but he didn't want anything to do with me it seems. Does he miss me? Why is it so easy for him

31

Most Helpful Guy

• You're nothing he wants. You're manipulative, controlling, and self centered. No matter what he has done all you have thought about is your own desires. You weren't there for him when he was down, and now you won't leave him alone when he wants some space. You don't deserve him, so stop pursuing him.

• It seems like you know me well. What you said is something he would say... I'm everything you said and more. You are right.

• It's harsh, but I have to give you the truth. The ONLY chance you have at getting him back is to stop contact for a couple months, and change your self centered ways. If you actually put him before yourself he might see you in a new light.

• That's exactly what I want. I want to change for myself and for him. It's hard to cut contact but if thats what it takes then I will do it. Please give me all of the advice you can on how to get him back. Please.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Getting into his care and FORCING him to have to face you IS controlling. He doesn't want to be with you, and he gave you his reasons. If you don't like them, thats your problem. You need to leave him alone. He's made his choice and made it very clear to you. MOVE ON.

• I think you need to move on, it seems he has

• He doesn't care, it's time to move on.