How did you cope with a difficult situation with your crush?

I came out of a very difficult situation with my crush. We had a good relationship. I loved her deeply but when I confessed my feelings to her she changed completely.

She started ignoring me, leading on other man on a daily basis and making sure I saw it, being disrespectful to me and being intentionally hurtful to me (for example sending men to me and let them tell me how great she was). It was at work so I had to deal with this 3 days a week for a period of about 8 months.

I felt isolated because people did not understand. They would tell me to just forget her. I wanted to. And normally I would but it's hard to do when you are confronted with a person you cannot walk away from and also goes to any length to make sure you cannot walk away from her. I was deeply hurt and even became physically ill.

I am over it now but I wonder if other people experienced similar situations in which they had to had to face their crush all the time with no chance to walk away from the situation. How did you cope with this and did it impact you?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• if i knew she was "devouring" me... then i'd stop thinkin about her, coz my health comes first :)

• I understand what you are saying. But it is hard not think about someone if you see them all the time.

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell yourself you deserve better everyday

• Find another crush. There's so many girls it there

What Guys Said 1

• There's only one way to win against a difficult woman... Replace her ass.