Have you ever gotten back with an ex years down the road?

I haven't seen mine in years he's got back in contact. We are older and I'm sure we have both changed. It didn't work good before but I've always had feelings for him. So have you ever been in the same situation?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't want to be in that situation. I wouldn't consider it. Especially with my last ex.

Most Helpful Girl

• An ex dumped me for someone else and tried to get back with me but I was seeing someone else.. he asked to speak to my sister and asked her out instead! The cheek of it. so apart from that no.. none my exes have come back Except one to tell me I'm a fat ugly slut that's not worthy of his time and gets some fat lassie to give me abuse..