Have you ever gotten back with an ex years down the road?

I haven't seen mine in years he's got back in contact. We are older and I'm sure we have both changed. It didn't work good before but I've always had feelings for him. So have you ever been in the same situation?

31

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I don't want to be in that situation. I wouldn't consider it. Especially with my last ex.

What Girls Said 2

• An ex dumped me for someone else and tried to get back with me but I was seeing someone else.. he asked to speak to my sister and asked her out instead! The cheek of it. so apart from that no.. none my exes have come back Except one to tell me I'm a fat ugly slut that's not worthy of his time and gets some fat lassie to give me abuse..

• Well almost a year it was. I always had feelings for him but it ended for a reason and I was reminded by that when things didn't work out the second time.