Will you stay with someone you dont trust just because you love them?

say you have been inlove with them for a long tme but they have lost your trust through their deeds from breaking up with you, to lying to breaking promises , will you still scarifice trust for love?, or choose to cut your heart off an leave?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not. They can tell me all they want how much they've changed and how things will be so much better, but no sir. They might think they've changed, but unless they've spent a long time being more self-aware and have done (not saying they're going to do) actual activities that show they're really working on changing, their words are about as empty as the lies they told you.

It's hard to walk away sometimes, but you have to ask yourself if spending more time being treated like a disposable item is the best thing for you.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, not worth it.

• I will probably make them earn my trust and prove their worth

• No. To me trust plays a huge part in love and I don't consider it having to cut my heart off an leave.. Having someone breaking up with you and constantly lying is not true love and don't waste your precious time on someone who acts that way as you described.