Any chance of getting back together?

Well it makes 4 weeks this week since my Girlfriend of 10 months told me that she had no feelings for me anymore. We were pretty close to each others family too I noticed previously before she told me that she was avoiding me because I was being needy and wanted a response why she was ignoring me and I was getting really pushy about it always calling when I knew she didn't want to talk and was probably pissed about it. I left her alone for that week and texted her things how I understand how you feel, im sorry, and if you wanted to talk about it. Her response was "I have no feelings for you anymore, I think we should just be friends" and I didn't respond after that. After that she blocked me on Facebook but a mutual friend told me there are still close photos of us still up (she is a active user). I still have all my photos of us together up. Its been 3 weeks since I went into no contact and I really want to give her space and bring those feelings back.

Should I break no contact next week since it will make a month? Text her something like "hey, how is your summer going?" I don't want to make her seem like me going into no contact means im over the relationship.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't contact her.

In those 3 weeks of No Contact, has she contacted you in any way? i. e by text/email/phone?

If she hasn't, then it may take her longer to.

When/if she does you can sort out a get together date. But I must admit, it doesn't look good.

What Girls Said 1

• break the no contact.

What Guys Said 3

• Leave her alone, Its up to her to reach out to you, show some self respect.
    It's the same needy behavior that caused you problems in the first place..
    Mainly take care of your issues/improve yourself, If she comes around, you won't repeat your mistakes

• yes... if 30 days ahve passsed... do it bro 8)

• Sounds desperate dude. All realationships dont end good. Move on and look for someone who is into u the same way u are