Should I be worried about my boyfriends ex girlfriend?

My boyfriend and his ex girlfriend dated for a year and a half and he broke up with her five years ago. She lost her virginity to him and they have been friends with benefits ever since. My boyfriend and I were friends and I knew that him and his ex had been friends with benefits but I didn't know the extent of it. 2 weeks before my boyfriend asked me to be his girlfriend his ex and him had sex. He tried to cut her off after our relationship began but she kept calling him to have sex with her and not accepting no as an answer. My boyfriend knows that his ex still loves him but denies that he loves her. I feel uneasy with his ex girlfriend though do I have a reason to?

83

Most Helpful Girl

• You have Every "Reason" under the sun to 'Feel uneasy' here, dear, because He has Not gotten over his feelings for her, is actually comfy with his situation with them being 'Friends with benefits 'and this in essence is Not healthy for you or for him and now... you are in what I call a Triangle Threesome, where you are way at the top, looking down, from side to side, at the both of them.
    Don't Commit to him, he will only go behind your back and jump right back in the sack with her. It's not going to be Ever just you and him, it is constantly going to be this "Threesome," where it isn't a Happy Threesome because you will always be on the sidelines, looking in at them for where you will always stay sitting and simmering.
    Sit down and have a long talk with him. I am not feeling good about this whole problem picture that will only go down this beaten path and end up War of the Roses in the end.
    Good luck. xx

• Do you think that he still has feelings for her? It's obvious that she still loves him so if he still loved her why wouldn't he just go be with her?

• The only quality that she has is that I'm waiting until marriage to have sex and she isn't & that he has discussed me waiting for sex as an obstacle ever since we got together. So do you think that maybe he's just keeping her around for sex? Ik that he hadn't cheated on me and that he never would though.. I just don't understand if he really liked her AND if she's willing to have sex which is important to him as well as other guys then why not just be with her?

• Okay, well then, Yes, the Sex then is a factor to bind the tie but his respect for you for the girl Best to bring home to Mama is You, he wants his cake and it two which is Her and You... I don't think this is fair to You but then again not fair to anyone when he does this.. He has feelings for her but with the sex that keeps making him comecak for more, I feel also he has feelings for her that go deeper and it is History. You are also what he wants in a Girl and he is taking advantage of having it both ways... xx

What Guys Said 3

• The fact that he's letting her "not accept no as an answer" is not a good sign. If he wanted nothing to do with her, he would've made it abundantly clear by now.

So yeah, it sounds like a disaster waiting to happen, unfortunately.

• Are you asking this seriously? You most definitely should feel uncomfortable and he is a twit for expecting you to put up with this. Draw a line in the sand and be prepared to walk away.

~James Smith

• i think u have a case against him yes

What Girls Said 7

• Truth might hurt: I'd stay far the fuck away from that. FAR the fuck away.

• He's choosing to be with you. He could still be with her or single. Or having sex with a household object. He's not doing any of those things because he wants to be with you. You are awesome, don't forget it.

• Honestly, yes. I'm afraid to say it, but I feel as though you really already know the answer to your question. You are simple hoping someone would say no to you and you can keep going with your relationship.

Listen: you deserve to be in a relationship where you are not on girlsaskguys asking people about your boyfriend. You deserve to be in a relationship where he is sitting next to you enjoying your time together on the site.

• He probably still does love her.. as he slept with her. emotions are always ocnnctec to sex/

• I don't know... sounds fishy to me 🐟 I think they are meant to be together 😳

• He said that they fought everyday of their relationship and that he was happy when the relationship ended

• Yea it's obvious she has feelings for him despite the fact that she has a boyfriend but I'm more concerned over how my own boyfriend feels about her

• Oh yes yes

• Not unless he gives you a reason. Relax and enjoy Ur time with him. Now if you catch him then yes.

• dont worry about her.