Should I play nice or be a bitch?

I'm done with him and I'd like to hear his explanation for why he's been M. I. A. I'm a grown woman and do not like to play kiddie games. He's 23 years old and apparently hasn't grown up but has wasted my time at the same time. When he does contact me should I play nice or be a bitch?

24

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• If you have to play nice, then you're not nice. So be true to yourself, and be a bitch. At least he'll know he dodged a bullet.

• From a dudes perspective, be a bitch. It's far more appealing than letting us run all over you. If you let us play you, we will.

• Just walk away

What Girls Said 2

• If you are really done with him, and realize he's immature (which is the answer actually for why he went MIA), why do you even care? Just move on. Also, if you do not like to play kiddie games, then why questioning to play nice or be a bitch? If he does contact you, be the mature one. Just neutral. Neither nice or a bitch. Or just don't respond to him at all if he tries to contact you.

• i just feel you ruining ur self you are over 30 with a guy 23 that's logically unbelievable sorry if it hurts but you should find some guys around 29-35 if u are on 30s.