I don't know what to do?

My ex and I go back and forth. We're happy and in love one moment and then the next moment we're enemies. This has been going on for too long now. I love him. It's hard to move on.. everytime I go he pulls me back and whenever I don't hear from him I reach out to him. I can't see him with someone else. I don't know what to do anymore.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• You need counseling and sounds like you both could use some space. Not saying you need to separate but if you guys do everything together all of the time it's time to start having days to yourselves. Try to make it an environment like when you were dating each other and looked forward to hanging out together because you didn't do it all the time.

• This helps you to better handle some of the little irritating things and refocus on what you two loved about each other in the first place.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• This is a toxic relationship. You should cut him off.

• she says " i love him " and u saying cut him off try to say something good not to throw heavy words like a rock !