What do I say to my ex?

My boyfriend and I broke up three days ago. I'm going to wait a little while longer but any idea what to say to him when I'm ready?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in your own softie spot, there is usually this Missing the Kissing that gets to you the most and even before the week is up you feel Like------Talking to him when I'm ready.
    If it wasn't a bad break up where all you both really need is time apart and space from one another to think things out and maybe get together and decide it was a mistake, then go ahead and contact him and ask him how he is feeling. Give him the weekend to do a bit more soul searching and after the memorial day weekend, send him a message and say "Hi, how was your holiday?" Take it from here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand with the man.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you have to say anything. An ex is an ex, no need to say anything to him

• Do you want him back?

• Yes. I really want him back