How to eliminate your feeling to your crush?

you knew he will never be yours, but yet he is too near sitting beside you, you always seeing him everyday. and you knew he will broke your heart, but yet it's really hard to push away all those feeling. it's a battle, really.. I would say. Any idea how to erase all the feeling?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Write down a list of all of the negative qualities of your crush. Perhaps he says mean things to people, or maybe he listens to music that you think is dumb. Or perhaps he merely ignores you. Try to work up some negative energy about him that you can focus on in order to weaken the crush.

What Guys Said 2

• then focus on sth else... like yer job or school?

• I liked my crush for 3 years. little did i know she like me back for 3 years! Weve finally started dating.
    If u really like him why give up? I sure didn't go for it!

What Girls Said 2

• You can never erase feelings. They might fade with time but a constant reminder doesn't sound like a good thing

• Keep yourself busy.. Do things that make you happy.. Get a makeover or hang with friends.. When you see him pretend his not there.. Move on!