How to eliminate your feeling to your crush?

you knew he will never be yours, but yet he is too near sitting beside you, you always seeing him everyday. and you knew he will broke your heart, but yet it's really hard to push away all those feeling. it's a battle, really.. I would say. Any idea how to erase all the feeling?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked my crush for 3 years. little did i know she like me back for 3 years! Weve finally started dating.
    If u really like him why give up? I sure didn't go for it!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Write down a list of all of the negative qualities of your crush. Perhaps he says mean things to people, or maybe he listens to music that you think is dumb. Or perhaps he merely ignores you. Try to work up some negative energy about him that you can focus on in order to weaken the crush.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE