If you already gave up but didn't have the balls to breakup how would you act?

It was a bad situation. Her parents don't approve. She was going to pretty much run away with me Dropping everything. She realpy wanted to before even like 5 weeks before the breakup. She complained I didn't care about her in the past several times. That last monnth she got bitter and distant. Nudge me off here and there. When she broke up she was very emotional though and even asked for me back out of weakNess then after a couple fights finally ended things still convinced I didn't care or love her. I hurt her numerous times I guess.

Anyways she was nudging me off at the end like almost sounded annoyed one time. I thought it was passive aggressive.. I opened my heart completley and she still didn't take me back saying it's too late there is too much damage done. I think she thought I slept with someone else a week later.

I remember times where I felt I was initiating too much.. then she would go on tk say I didn't care? what does this sound like to you? I'll admit I've been an asshole before but I'd say a clueless asshole more than an intentionally.

I guess what I'm wondering is did she just lose attraction for me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• no u were honest actually... :)

What Girls Said 2

• Were you giving her lots of attention?

• No not much at all

• Disnt take me back. She asked for. me back hut it led to more fights. She's young 18 years old first year out of high school. She has always had trouble communicating what on her mind.

• Yes I think she just wanted to feel attention from you. When my ex ignored me and wouldn't give me any it caused me to feel like he didn't care which caused me to become a bitch and bitter when I saw other guys giving their girls attention.. It also didn't help me and was one of the reason I became depressed and then he got unhappy cause I was miserable and lashing out so he broke up with me.

• She been done

What Guys Said 2

• If I didn't have the ball to breakup I would act distant to her.

• i dont think im that pathetik