Guys, Would you break up with a girl, you love, when you believe she might be cheating on you?

Guys, Would you break up with a girl, you love, when you believe she might be cheating on you? She did cheat on you once in the past. My cousin (more of a brother) broke up with her for a month and dated one of his close friends but then broke up with her to get back with his ex girlfriend and they have been together since. Since the beginning of this year all I heard from him was she is keeping secrets and I think she is cheating on me. The last time I heard something was, I think, 3 months ago that she has been keeping secret from him but I don't know about right now if she is still keeping secrets, he doesn’t tell me much, anymore. The only girls in his life is his girlfriend, his close friend and me (he doesn't have a sister and I don't have a brother. We consider each other brother and sister) Anyways, I am concern about him. that close friend he dated, she has always been around for him. I feel like he used her when his girlfriend didn't give him any attention. He does care for her but I feel like he used her when his girlfriend doesn’t give him the time of day. But she is also a friend of mine (not so close as she is with my brother) and she is telling me she wants to continue the friendship with him but she doesn’t want to be someone he falls on. For her she wants it to be a simple “how are you doing” type of friendship. He loves his girlfriend a lot but what I want to know to I have asked in question below. I honestly could tell that his close friend love him more then his girlfriend. He knows this too.

1. If this close friend leaves him, would he be able to see how much his life is different without her?

2. Could it be possible that since his friend is always there, when his girlfriend is not, he doesn’t see why he should break up with his girlfriend, even if he thinks she might be cheating?

3. Even if he loves her a lot is there a chance he might break up with her? (Answer this question while thinking his friend is with him and when she isn’t).

4. When does a guy realize a girl is not correct for him?
+1 y
He saw her kissing someone else and now he feels like she might be sleeping with someone else. She would tell him if he wants to sleep with someone else then she is fine with it.
20
1