Should I give him another chance?

My ex wants to prove to me that he is not a liar that he won't ever hurt me in Anyway. He's lied to me about so many things I'm not sure I should let him be with me again...

63

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Hard when there has been trust issues in the past. I don't know , I usually find it hard to forgive when my trust has been broken.

• yeah, it'd b good if u gave him another go... and if this happens again dump his ass 8)

What Girls Said 6

• No. Not worth it.

• Do you think he's gonna do it again? Then you have an answer.
    Do you really think that it's worth your time to stay with a liar? You have another.
    He knows that you're attached to him and he's probably gonna take advantage of it. Also, you say that he lied 'so many times', he's gonna think that his lies are not a big deal and he can do whatever he wants, you'll forgive him anyways.

• I'm not giving him another chance after he told me to go "slit my throat" he even called me a slut and a whore and a cunt and a bitch. And to top it all off he had been engaged while we dated, he was engaged for 2 years and was going to leave his fiancée for me... Um no just no

• Holy cow! Alright, well, you got it! No other chance/glance/word/thought. This guy ought to be out of your life! You deserve tons better!

• If he's lied to you a bunch of times it sounds like you've already given him enough chances. Don't go back to him, you deserve better. He's probably just lying in saying that he won't lie! :(

• People who are comfortable about lying regularly, will most likely do it again, they'll just try harder at not getting caught. I would recommend that you move on. You can find someone who doesn't lie. There is no reason to lie so much.

• Definitely think twice before giving your ex another chance. There are many reasons why you probably shouldn’t take your ex back. Your relationship ended because something wasn’t right, and the probability of that changing is often slim because most people are unwilling to change. So, unless that reason you broke up with your ex was due to an unmistakable stroke of bad luck related to time and place, then no, you should not give your ex another chance.

• He lied to me about his job. He would leave at random times and not tell me where he was going he'd just say "brb" and not come back at all. I thought he was cheating so I broke up with him then he finally told me where he was at night and I was pissed!

• I'm not giving him another chance SCREW HIM

• If you aren't sure, then don't give him another chance