Girls, She broke up with me why?

Girls, During lunch i saw a girl was crying and sitting alone. i went to go sit with her. Littlr did i know my girlfriend hated this girl. She was furious. She later told me she wanted to end it. I still really really love her.
Should i take her back after that? Or not

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.. if she's insecure enough to get jealous of someone you were kind to... don't chase this girl. That's what she behaved like: a little girl. I get it that you love her, and you probably don't want to see her flaws, but would you really spend most of your time with someone who gets insanely jealous of people you talk to? Is she gonna threaten you to break up if you talk with anyone else? You wre being nice and thoughtful to someone who probably desperately needed someone to talk to or to show them appreciation. You did good, and there is no reason for your ex-girlfriend to treat you like shit because you're being kind.

What Girls Said 11

• Her actions were immature.
    With life she will learn her hatred for someone is her hatred.
    It doesn't mean people have to go around hating that person also.
    Let someone judge for themselves how a person is.

Also, how did she expect you to know how she felt if she never told you.
    I think she's overreacting and may come to the realization that her actions weren't okay.
    This whole thing is petty.
    You should take her back but talk to her about it.
    She owes you an apology.

• she's talked about her but im not the type of guys to see someone crying and wal past besides i didn't go alone me and a couple of my friends sat with her for a couple minutes

• She talked about this girl? But u didn't know she hated her?
      U seem like a genuine guy.

• Sarcasm 😂 im not the type of guy to walk away from anyone crying with them still crying

• No offense, but u fell in love with a bitch. Don't take her back. I bet she's the reason that poor girl was crying in the first place. But before I jump to any conclusions, do u know y ur girlfriend hates her

• They always argue and fight but i didn't know about that. SHE was crying when she broke up with me so i was really confused

• If she has a good reason for hating the other girl then u should give her a chance

• She's not worth it.
    She's taking a good quality that you have, and being immature and self-centered about it.
    Don't feel ashamed for going up to this girl, you did the right thing, no matter what if this girl and your ex didn't get along.
    You're a gentleman and should be proud of your actions.

• Don't take her back because if she gets that jealous over such a silly thing then she is not the girl to be with. You seem like a great person so good luck

• Fill me in again who are you talking about getting together.
    a) Girlfriend
    b) or girl that is crying.

• Just move on, she's clearly immature

• If your girlfriend doesn't let you hang out with the opposite gender then um there is a problem, sounds like she's a bully to that girl if she hates her so much. So I wouldn't do it...

• You can take her back, but she is very immature

• Your ex is immature. I'd just let it go.

• Give her some space then talk to her about it because she may have deeper issues on this particular girl or it could be u being seen as a knight in shining armour type of thing which made her mad. Try explaining u was being compassionate and u ain't captain save a hoe good luck

• Don't take her back.