Girls, how do I get over her?

So my ex and I were in a two year relationship that had its ups and downs like any other. And long story short. Directly after we had a great weekend together she dumped me because apparently she fell out of love with me? And it's been two months now and I still can't stop thinking about her. We don't talk anymore and she has already moved on from what I hear from all mutual friends. So how do I help myself?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Block her from everything then go out with your friends a lot!

• I have blocked her from everything. and I do go out with friends a lot more than I used to. But I really don't want to if that makes sense? It's weird being sad while hanging out with then. Expecially when they expect me to be over it by now.

What Girls Said 2

• Move on too. See other girls, occupy your mind with other stuffs. Be happy, show it, don't talk about or to her anymore. She probably got bored of you... Show her that you're not boring, not to get her back, but for yourself. Sometimes, what our exes tell us or show us make us think we're worthless/nothing without them, or losers because we can't 'keep them' and it makes us lower our self-estime. Don't think that! I bet you're a great person.

• You have to get over her by either spending time for yourself and being with friends, I suggest keeping a journal of how your feeling so you know when you can move on, and seeing other women definitely. The heart is most open to love right after it's broken, I believe lol.