When an ex flirts with you?

My ex and I broke up recently because he thought that I desired the single life... at a party last night I was talking to one of his best friends and he came over and sat right next to me and while he was talking to me he kept on looking at his biceps and then looking at me and flexing them in my direction. In addition he even did this big stretch where he was smiling at me and giving me "bed room eyes." Also, his friend commented on how big his biceps were growing and told me to touch them but my ex said "oh no, you don't get to." Is this some messed up joke where he wants me to want him just so that he can say no? Is it flirting? What is it?
I know that he still loves me and when we broke up we said that when I get back from study abroad he would love to go on a date and see where things were. He told me he wasn't going to date anyone else, and he told me to trust him on that. Is this more of a break than a break up then?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm no... guess he said "oh no" jokingly... anyway how can u b so sure he still loves u?

What Guys Said 1

• He just wants to stay in your mind. And obviously it worked lol it honestly depends what you want to do. If you want to play games with him post pics of you and other guys and he'll go crazy. Trust me lol

What Girls Said 1

• It might be more of a break.