How do I get over this?

So me and my ex broke up several days ago. He ignored me for a week and then broke up with me after saying he loved me and all that shit. I heard that at work he was bragging about going on a date with a girl. So I feel cheated on. How do I get over this? He was a shitty boyfriend so that makes it easier. Plus I feel like hell regret his decision because I was really good to him. :(

45

Most Helpful Guy

• I should be a prophet :D

Due to confidentiality, I will say nothing more except... good riddance to him!

What Guys Said 4

• Well, that's just it - he was a shitty boyfriend. Consider yourself lucky because he would have screwed you over later, so the earlier you discovered this fact about him, the better for you because you didn't waste as much time and emotion as you would have had you discovered this later.

Besides, you are beautiful and will not have a problem getting a replacement boyfriend.

• lmao, you're pretty attractive and there's like billions of people in the world so don't worry much. if you were good to him and he still just left you, then he lost something good, not you.

relationships are too mainstream anyways. work on yourself

• Simply forget about him and find a new guy! That way It will help you forget about him. He didn't know how lucky he was and he's stupid for letting a beautiful woman like you get away!

• Stop talking to/ thinking about him if you can. Find a new guy if you're ready

What Girls Said 4

• In this case, where you both were already broke up, Andrea_Lilly_, you were Cheated. And of course he may have been Cheating on you when you were together, maybe not, but either way, he is a loser.
    Think of everything he has done to make you feel this way. After awhile you will begin to forget because... he made it so easy.
    Good luck. xx

• I dunno what to say...

• Ugh what a scumbag
    I've been there before
    You already know the breakup was for the best which is good
    Try to learn from it and don't let it make you bitter
    it's ok to be upset, but if you start thinking about him distract yourself. Go out with your friends or other guys if you're ready, work on your goals, just in general look towards the future and how positive it will be now that you've gained the freedom that comes with deleting this negative guy from your future
    It's nice that you were good to him, think of how appreciative the right guy will be of a beautiful person like you :) this is a good thing:)

• Distract yourself!