It's been nothing but months of pain and heartache and no communication ... I want to talk to her.

I feel like my best friend has died and left the face of the earth. Every day when I wake up, I feel resentment but my eyes start to tear up as I face the reality of still missing everything about her. Missing the connection we had for almost 2 years and the promises we made each other turned out to be nothing but fantasy. The break up was nasty, I was hurt, if anybody wants any more information, you can see the other questions I've posted.

My question is, how should I go about if I still want to keep in touch, if only just to still keep her in my life somewhat. I'm not taking about talking on the phone, I'm talking about an e-mail or two every couple of months. She has a boyfriend now, that's what she seems to be telling everybody but the Facebook status still says single, Facebook is law I suppose ... but she seems happy. I'm hoping its just a honey moon period. Its been 2 months and she literally jumped into this new relationship because everything came crashing down with ours. I haven't said anything to her and she hasn't to me either ... what does one do if these feelings aren't going away?
1
0