It's been nothing but months of pain and heartache and no communication ... I want to talk to her.

I feel like my best friend has died and left the face of the earth. Every day when I wake up, I feel resentment but my eyes start to tear up as I face the reality of still missing everything about her. Missing the connection we had for almost 2 years and the promises we made each other turned out to be nothing but fantasy. The break up was nasty, I was hurt, if anybody wants any more information, you can see the other questions I've posted.

My question is, how should I go about if I still want to keep in touch, if only just to still keep her in my life somewhat. I'm not taking about talking on the phone, I'm talking about an e-mail or two every couple of months. She has a boyfriend now, that's what she seems to be telling everybody but the Facebook status still says single, Facebook is law I suppose ... but she seems happy. I'm hoping its just a honey moon period. Its been 2 months and she literally jumped into this new relationship because everything came crashing down with ours. I haven't said anything to her and she hasn't to me either ... what does one do if these feelings aren't going away?
It's been nothing but months of pain and heartache and no communication ... I want to talk to her.
Add Opinion