Would he be drinking because he missed me, or simply because it is his way of coping with anything?

I had a thing with this guy online and I fell for him. He told me he fell for me too, but the situation we were in was something that stopped him from accepting that he liked me. He had trust issues and a lot of baggage, so he needed to take his time. I had to break it off for personal reasons and it was horrible. When i was in contact with him, he was an occasional drinker, but i heard that once i left, he began to drink a ton. He then changed his kik username to a upsetting phrase, 'Nothing Else Matters'. I really would not want him to be mad at me for leaving, i have so much guilt. There is a huge amount of stress, from point A, what he thinks about this situation, and point B, missing him so much. I do not want him to be drinking excessively because he hates me or anything like that. I know I have no say in it. I have no contact with him at all, but I cannot stop thinking about him. I know this might sound selfish but i wish he was drinking because he misses me. I always doubted if he actually liked me, mainly because I felt like I was a piece of trash. We met a while after a guy left me for no reason. I was struggling to get over the guy who left, but him falling for every part of me that I saw was a flaw made me so much more confident. He opened up to me. He liked me 'more than he should' and 'he liked me a lot' is around the ballpark of what he said.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He misses you...