Ex boyfriend getting violent Advice?

I broke up with my exboyfriend about two months ago. I told him that I was going to breakup with him because it was no working between us but he thought that I was kidding. When we were together we never did get along he was always starting arguments with me and trying to contol everything. Overall we did have a nice realtionship and he was a good boyfriend I just had to do something about his behavior. Since we broke up he has been begging me to get back together with him. I told him the truth until he can actually change his behavior and not pretend to, then we are not going to get back together anytime soon. So he became heart broken, and his heartbrokenness turned into anger. He is always callinf my house leaving nasty messages and hanging up (thinking I do not have caller ID and know he is the one that is calling). He parks in my driveway 1 in the morning almost every night and honks nonstop playing our song on his car stereo as loud as he can waking up the whole neighborhood. I have actually recieved many letters from people in my neighborhood asking me to personally take care of him. He throws rocks at my window and my car breaking my windows. He broke into my back yard and stole my dog (my dad got me before he went on tour to Iraq) and refused to give her back. When I comfronted him that I was going to report him to the police he brought my dog back spray painted and her fur was shaved off. He broke into my house and tried to sleep with me at night. I got tired of it and moved in with my grandparents for a while but they kicked me out when he started coming to their house acting like a dumba$$. I am with my dad's girlfriend right now (I hate her so much, but it's the only place my ex can't find me). My ex told me if I got back together with him he would stop everything (bullsh*t) but I do not see any other choice I have. Advice? why is he acting like this?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• he is crazy and needs to be reported to the police ASAP. Criminal charges for animal cruelty (I HOPE you took pictures and have witnesses) and breaking and entry as well as for attempted rape.
    For your own safety!! Get a restraining order.
    He is obviously spiraling out of control and it will get much worse, trust me.

What Guys Said 1

• Well if he broke into your house and broke windows and did that to your dog you have all the evidence you need to press criminal charges against him and get a restraining order.

What Girls Said 5

• Call the police and file a restraining order. He's stalking you and is dangerous.

• You should go to the police. Immediately

• fuck him hard

• You need to call the police immediately
    This is not going to stop by itself and you are putting yourself in danger by not reporting him
    Please go to the police before this excelates- they will help you

• police and 0 communication with this kind of men