Anyone hve any advice on how to get my x back?

Ok. Like i said in my "how do i cope with this break up" question. I broke up with my x of 3yrs 7-8 months ago because the grass looked greener on the other side. He didn't treat me wrong, i just wanted to strt a family with him n it wasn't working. Then one day during an argument he said he never wanted to hve kids anyways. i was heartbroken. then my current boyfriend came along n made it sound like heaving a kid was a breeze. So i leaped. Its the worst mistake of my life. Dont get me wrong i care about my current boyfriend, but not like my x. N yup i still haven't gotten pregnant. Which i guess i kinda like bc i want to b preggo by my x n marry him. However lastnight i found out tht my x has another girl. He has her up in the house i put the depost on n paid the rent in full by myself for more than 6mo, up in our bed, with the man im still in love with. Im SHATTERED!! Now dont go thinking i want him back cuz of her, I've been thinking about it for months now. I've been up all night crying. i want the love of my life back, but how do i talk to him? do i go over to the house n talk to him face to face, do i beg him over FB messager to talk to me, send texts, call, what? i dont want to b the psyco x, but I don't know wht to do. I'm losing it. please please help.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Move on. You aren't mature enough for marriage, with what you just wrote. Neither is he.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him face to face