What do you do when you are not sure about your choose?

hi , today, in fact, just some hours ago , i said goodbye forever to a girl that i really really love her and care about her. we met online and i really wanted her , i wanted to see her, in real life, and date to her, but she said she just see me as friend, anyway i kept talking to her almost one year, and she just sometimes changed like she said she miss me, or love me or something like that but still she didn't want to see me in real world, out of the internet, maybe she scared everything get wrong, i dont know, but its kind of did hurt me like i always be online for her and she not be here for long time, and when she came and i ask her why she wasn't here, she just say she is busy, so i dont know if i did right thing or not, but i said goodbye to her forever, some part of me say it was good choose, but another part say heey maybe you could keep talking making she be in love with you and be your girlfriend, but in other hand i dont think time is gonna to change anything, anyway i still like ted in "how i met your mother" , i still feel like maybe i could change with talking more to her, maybe i dont know i could make she come , in out of internet, maybe i could stay even when its hurts me, maybe i could change everything, i dont know, i know i will miss her too much but i am not sure if it was ture choose to leave her, and right now i am kind of without hope for future and so sad, a, full up doubts about what i have done, about leaving her, i dont know it was good or true choose to leave her or not,

thanks for answering

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Love hurts sometimes even if it is online... letting her go completely forever seems it may be best, in this situation...

• i just i know i miss her, like right now i so miss her a lot...

• MAKING peace within yourself to let her go. Even if that means telling her and then being on your way. Just don't end it bad

• Thank you so much for MHO hun. Hope things are getting on better for you

What Girls Said 1

• GETTING a true LOVE is another difficult part of life as human. Though this article have really helped like other articles, I was also a victim of marital problem and i could not accept a divorce because i so much enjoyed our relationship. we had lots of fun but it turn opposite after marriage like no sex again, cheats on me and he do not respect me any more. so i contact Dr osoba through Email: osobasesolutiontemple@hotmail. com and osobasesolutiontemple@gmail. com also call him immediately with +2347053161489 to help me save my marriage and also help my sister to choose a good life partner with love that will last forever. if you really want a lovely life partner in relationship or marriage contact osobasesolutiontemple@hotmail. com and osobasesolutiontemple@gmail. com if you have problems in your marriage or want to save your marriage and relationship from pains, cheat, divorce and if you need help from the below

1) Help to ccure Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
    2) Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3) Solve Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4) Solve Pregnancy problem
    5) Solve your Financial problem and Job promotion
    6) To get a good and rich life partner
    7) To Lose at Least 21 lbs of Belly Fat in Just 7 days
    8) For Drugs Addict and Masturbation,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Cardiovascular Disease, Cholesterol and Toxins solutions
    contact osobasesolutiontemple@hotmail. com and osobasesolutiontemple@gmail. com. you can call HIm with +2347053161489

What Guys Said 0