Guys, I could really use your advice here?

Me and my boyfriend broke up last month and didn't talk for 5 weeks.
I had a text from him last weekend basically saying sorry for how he was, that he was going through a lot and that I deserved an explanation. We spoke for two days and eventually spoke on the phone.
He told me that he still had feelings for me, that he was sorry and that we should be friends and see where we go from there.
We didn't speak for 3 days after that so I decided to text him saying that I hope that you're okay and that you're having a good week so far, just being friendly as we agreed but he then read my message and hasn't replied since, its been 2 days.
I know that he's working a lot and that we're not together anymore so he doesn't have to text me back straightaway but surely if he came back into my life and wanted to be friends, he would text me back right?
He also mentioned on the phone that if he didn't care then he wouldn't have bothered to get in contact again which I do believe because he's not in touch with any of his other ex girlfriends.

Just wanted some advice from you guys as to what could possibly be going on..

Thanks :)

23

Most Helpful Girl

• GETTING a true LOVE is another difficult part of life as human. Though this article have really helped like other articles, I was also a victim of marital problem and i could not accept a divorce because i so much enjoyed our relationship. we had lots of fun but it turn opposite after marriage like no sex again, cheats on me and he do not respect me any more. so i contact Dr osoba through Email: osobasesolutiontemple@hotmail. com and osobasesolutiontemple@gmail. com also call him immediately with +2347053161489 to help me save my marriage and also help my sister to choose a good life partner with love that will last forever. if you really want a lovely life partner in relationship or marriage contact osobasesolutiontemple@hotmail. com and osobasesolutiontemple@gmail. com if you have problems in your marriage or want to save your marriage and relationship from pains, cheat, divorce and if you need help from the below

1) Help to ccure Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
    2) Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3) Solve Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4) Solve Pregnancy problem
    5) Solve your Financial problem and Job promotion
    6) To get a good and rich life partner
    7) To Lose at Least 21 lbs of Belly Fat in Just 7 days
    8) For Drugs Addict and Masturbation,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Cardiovascular Disease, Cholesterol and Toxins solutions
    contact osobasesolutiontemple@hotmail. com and osobasesolutiontemple@gmail. com. you can call HIm with +2347053161489

What Guys Said 3

• He might have wanted to clear the air and remove the tension between the two of you. He's done that know. He probably missed you too but perhaps it was something he needed to say and get out of his system before he could move on. It's not fun to have an ex who hates you, you know.

• Forget about him cause he is ignoring u...

• "Me and my boyfriend broke up last month and..."

And I stopped reading there. Get over your ex. Don't hope to get back together, don't hope to become friends. Move on. He's out of your life, keep it that way.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he was seeking his own closure and the last part of it was to make peace with you. Talk when you have the chance but don't push the issue... give it a couple of weeks