My ex had sex with his ex but claims he has no feelings for her?

My ex wants to work on us again but I found out while we weren't talking for a month he had sex with his ex girlfriend and had sex with her twice. He tells me it shouldn't matter because we weren't talking and I understand but then I feel he shouldn't be trying to be with me again considering he got his fix and then wants it from me... Opinions guys since that's what I'm here for :)

Could a guy still have sex with no feelings?
why does he keep going back and forth?
Why does he even bother with his ex if he claims he can't stand her?
and anything else you want to throw it !

i just hate disrespectful men and he claims I'm the one he wants to marry.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Thanks to Dr Osobase WE should learn to protect our relationship and marriage, we all deserve to be happy My husband cheated on me and ask for Divorce after 5 years of marriage but i refuse, we were unable to have kids and i always try to check him to know if he had sex with other ladies. Though i was very hurt i have to look how to make him love me more because i really love him and he also promised me love forever. so i contant Dr Osoba to help me get pregnant despite my age and stop my husband from cheating on me. Dr ask me to get some items to make the work perfect and good. Now we are back together in love like never before and i have a baby boy and still expecting another soon. For any marriage and relationships problems contact osobasesolutiontemple@hotmail. com and osobasesolutiontemple@gmail. com. Dr Osoba also And he help my brother to save his relationship from cheat and lies. Relationship is fun and lovely with osobasesolutiontemple@hotmail. com and osobasesolutiontemple@gmail. com and His Tel number: +2347053161489 to call him

1) If you want your ex back. And to stop HAIR REMOVAL/RASHES
    (2) if you have Hiv/Aids, Cancer and Hepatitis B and BIPOLAR.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care
    (10) If you need treatment to regain your memory

Contact Dr Osobase with Email osobasesolutiontemple@hotmail. com and osobasesolutiontemple@gmail. com OR call him with +2347053161489.

What Guys Said 2

• of course!!! many guys r only after sex

• Very True! I. It just irritates me that he tries to get back with me after it. He has no respect for me at all.

• Could happen. I know a couple guys that have done the same thing and it was just to scratch a itch with someone they know.

What Girls Said 2

• 1) Yes
    2) Cause he likes playing. He wants both cakes.
    3) Refer to number 2.

He is a pig. Dump his ass and find someone more respectable.

• Don't get back with him
    Actions speak louder than words