Just found out my crush doesn't like me back?

Hey, so I just found out my crush doesn't like me back and I suspect she may like my best friend. I'm sad. I don't know what I'm really asking here but yeah

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a crush on a girl in high school and I was too awkward to know what to do about it. I was like a dog chasing a car: what's the dog gonna do if he actually catches the car? I don't think she was interested in me, anyway. When she moved on, I was heartbroken. She is married and still lives where I live. I haven't seen her in many years but I occasionally drive by her house hoping to catch a glimpse of her. I am not obsessed or stalking her or anything crazy, but. . . You never forget your first crush.

You may never forget this girl but, as much as you hurt now, you will gradually feel better. One day, you will find yourself looking at another girl, and then you'll be talking to her, and you will realize that life goes on.

It's okay to feel sad for some time, but don't let the sadness control your life. When you are tired of feeling sad, tell that sadness to get lost so you can get on with your life.

What Girls Said 4

• It's ok. You will get over this little bump and probably encounter a few more rejections down the road. It's normal and part of life. The biggest thing now is trying not to dwell on it and asking a whole bunch of what ifs. It's pointless. Give it time and you will find someone worth your time.

• That sucks bro. Unfortunately, that'll happen quite a lot in high school. Once you leave high school, that doesn't really change, but you've built up a thicker skin to it. Chin up, love.

• Then I better get used to it now, lol

• Yes. I don't mean to try and minimize your pain right now, but you have a lot of life left to live.

• How long ago was it that you found out? It takes some time, especially if you have been liking this girl for a little while... plus add time for the sting of liking your friend.. it will pass and you will meet someone else

• I found out about an hour ago, and thanks

• Oh yeah, it will pass. I know that does not really help right now with the pain but just realize it gets better. There is probably some girl that has a crush on you right now that you don't even know about. I liked a guy in high school and he didn't even know I existed for the first year...

• Welcome to the club. Take a seat and let's drink.

What Guys Said 5

• Sorry to hear that - I think you are asking how should you feel about your crush liking your best friend - Does he like her?

• No he doesn't and he's a good friend he wouldn't date her even if he liked her if I wasn't OK with it

• @Hal2002

I have 3 things to say
      1. That's not at all true
      2. Learn the meaning of gay before you use it, and why do you use that word as if it's an insult, because it's not.
      3. Go fuck yourself

• Than grow up, man up and stop whining.

• oh well... then better stop chasin her ;)

• Welcome to puberty and reality.

Just because you like someone, does not mean they will like you back.

• I knew that but it doesn't mean I can't be sad about it. Also, what does puberty have to do with any of this?

• How the hell does a crush break your heart?

I you were dating someone, yes your heart can be broken.

You can not miss what you never had, and if you do you have some serious issues.

• That's not correct at all! Having your heart broken by a crush does not mean you miss her, it means your dealing with the fact that you will never have her and this is a sad fact to deal with considering how much you want her.

• 0|0
  • That sucks. Take a day or two and let yourself sit with it, it does suck.

But after that, remember this: there 3.5 billion women in the world. Girls are everywhere. So you can find another one. Go talk to another girl, and put a smile on :)