Me and my ex boyfriend. I need help. My mom says that he is just afraid of what to ask me. Help me?

Me and my ex boyfriend yes I'm gay. But we broke up in June thought about trying again in October then he went to someone else the next month. Months later around April he followed me on Instagram since he unfollowed me two months before and such but it took him a month to apologize for everything he said we needed closure and etc. so it's may now and we have been talking on and off but on my birthday he wished me happy birthday but I caught him staring at me while I was with my friend and he got embarrassed I didn't think much about it. Then days after I caught him staring again which we made eye contact he said him and his boyfriend aren't labeling anything but they been together for 8 months. What's crazy is that we have been through this before a year before we dated. I text him and he always responds when he can but I feel like we will get another chance. ADVICE PLEASE. I have this gut feeling we will try again plus we were each other's first love and first with everything else. Can you guys help me?

We were messing with each other for a year
Let me clear that up sorry we were talking for a year then dated on and off for a year but when we were on and off we remained by each other. But the time we were trying again we wouldn't do the on and off again.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• he will come back.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• actually he sent u happy b-day message in order to b nice... don't u think so?

• he will come back.