Guys, what would you do if your ex girlfriend who you dumped told you she missed you and wanted to see you? Would you see her or think she's pathetic?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is pathetic because their heart is troubled. Whether I would respond would depend on the reason for the breakup. If she had been unfaithful or if she had done something that meant that my family would never be able to accept her. . . no, I would not give her a second chance. If I broke up because she wasn't giving me enough attention and she was now calling to say that she realized she was wrong, I probably would give her a second chance.

But usually, when you break up with some one, there is a good reason and, if you reunite, you will soon encounter the same problems that you experienced in round 1. Why repeat history?

What Guys Said 8

• A lot of variables. If I had a girlfriend no. It would depend on the reason for the break up. If you cheated no.

• He has no girlfriend. He broke up with me because we had been fighting on and off and then the last fight was a really ridiculously huge one and he just said he was done.

• It sounds like an incompatibility problem. For me probably not

• I'd tell her to start kiss them fucking frogs down near the lake she has a higher probability of finding a prince then getting back with me!

• Why is she pathetic? I'd see her no matter what as long as I was also available.

• Well wouldn't it be pathetic if you dumped her and she called because she misses you? Doesn't it seem weak?

• Hmmm... well, this did happen to me and no I didn't think she was pathetic.

• aaaaah i'd give her another chance!

• I would hear her out/say hello. .
    No guarantee anything will come from it

• It depends on why I dumped her, but more likely I won't. There would be an apparent reason that I dumped her.

• you wouldn't talk to her face to face? would you think she is pathetic though?

• I don't know. I'd have to think about it.

• Would I think she's pathetic? I don't know, maybe. It depends on how desperate she is to see me. If she's really desperate, then yes. I think she's pathetic.

• If my ex said that... I'd ask her out. I wouldn't call it pathetic at all... I'd just let her know I don't want to rush.

• Mine did that to me, then said she was being impulsive the following day. I'll never respond again.