I don't want to break up with my boyfriend, but I want him with me?

So I love my boyfriend but I can say I've clicked so much better with other guys because unlike us there's communication with me and other guys. I've lost interest simply because I really don't know whom I'm with, I know him but not deeply enough. I'm starting to realize how different we are. He doesn't open up with me. Everytime I try breaking away, he keeps coming to me, and I just conform to his wanting because I don't want to hurt him. I don't mind him touching me or hsving sex eith him or his company, but just I think relayionship is no good. I want to explore new guys. So lately I've been acting distant, responding simply, and dont text him... not iike I ever did and he rarely does anyways and he still insist... I'm just hoping he tells me he lost interest so that i can move on workout breaking his heart, because obv if he tells me it won't break mines...

23

Most Helpful Guy

• huh... wot do u mean? as a friend?

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him you don't want to be with him anymore

• I can't imagine this working out. Oh well.

What Girls Said 2

• You would like someone you cared about to treat you the same way you're treating him? Be mature and have a conversation with him. Tell him how you feel as you've stated.

He's going to get hurt--there's no way around it. But I think it's cruel to do what you're doing to him.

Break-ups and these conversations are never easy. Who knows? He may end up opening up after.

• Well don't you think he is only thinking about his happiness only, and not mines by not letting ne go? I know deep down he knows i lost interest, and I've told him I'm falling away so there you go. He hasn't switched anything

• Then there's nothing that you can do but break it off. If he's trying to manipulate you into staying with him, then yes that's selfish. But did you tell him EVERYTHING as you've stated here so that there isn't any miscommunication? If so, it seems like you two are incompatible. Some women love it when they're men are closed up and don't share.

• you have to move on!

• I don't want to hurt his feelings