Mistakes can be fixed right?

My boyfriend and I broke up two weeks ago after being together for almost two years. He cheated on me in the beginning and I forgave him and continued our reletionship , although after that he was trying to prove to me that he was a Better man for me , I was living in the past and couldn't see it. Because of that I would questionn everything and get upset with him for reasons I couldn't expain. It got so bad that I was just negative about everything , and hurtful towards him. It got to the point where I was mean that when I looked back I cried cause I know it broke him. He couldn't take it anymore, I drove him away. He told me that he loves me , he's just not in love with
me. Dispite our mistakes on each other we were always happy together and were very connected with each other. How do I get him to see that? When I feel like he's already made up his mind. I believe if we fought for what we had for so long why give up now? I want him back so bad but I think he's ready to put me in the past...

23

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmm oh erll... maybe it's up 2 him to WANT u back as well :)

What Guys Said 2

• Not always. I wouldn't take a cheater back

• Get him to read this question

What Girls Said 2

• "... I forgave him..."

Judging from what you posted, you didn't forgive him. If he means enough to you that you want him back, you have to be willing to move past his mistake. If you can't do that, then you two should move on from each other.

• No. he cheated!