Guys, Would you consider getting back with an ex-girlfriend you dumped if she lost 40lbs healthily after the breakup?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit that's a loaded question. Is this hypothetical? If not, who hurt you?
    I would totally like to hear a bit more context.

I don't think I would ever dump someone for being fat, and therefore, an ex losing weight would have very little to do with how I felt about them. If I don't enjoy someone's company or can't comfortably be myself around them, then I don't care what they look like.

• That is a great attitude. But, what if fitness was important to you and your girl was overweight complaining about it but, not doing anything that worked about it? If your issue with her was her motivation. Also, if you were starting to think you could have somebody else more fit and in tune with your lifestyle?

• I am , I am doing everything for myself. I want to be better with or without him. I was just wondering.

• Awesome! Keep it up, you'll not regret it!