Guys, Would you consider getting back with an ex-girlfriend you dumped if she lost 40lbs healthily after the breakup?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit that's a loaded question. Is this hypothetical? If not, who hurt you?
    I would totally like to hear a bit more context.

I don't think I would ever dump someone for being fat, and therefore, an ex losing weight would have very little to do with how I felt about them. If I don't enjoy someone's company or can't comfortably be myself around them, then I don't care what they look like.

• That is a great attitude. But, what if fitness was important to you and your girl was overweight complaining about it but, not doing anything that worked about it? If your issue with her was her motivation. Also, if you were starting to think you could have somebody else more fit and in tune with your lifestyle?

• I am , I am doing everything for myself. I want to be better with or without him. I was just wondering.

• Awesome! Keep it up, you'll not regret it!

What Guys Said 5

• hahaa i prefer chubby gals anyway LOL

• No, because i broke up with her for other reasns and she's worthless

• Well honestly no, you may look great now but the problems in your relationship will still be there, unless that was the problem.

It may make me miss you and want you again but I have to stick to my rule of thumb that exes are exes for a reason.

• Why would you even want him back?

• i don't know was her weight the issue in the first place?