Am I a bad guy for this?

Ok im not the most attractive guy im not the richest i dont have the best body i DO NOT mistreat women i try to be the best man theyve had but i dont put up with cheating women
I never have, when i find out there cheating i move on i never forgive them and stay with them i forgive them and move on

The last woman who cheated on me tried to make up with me and get me back but when i explained to her that she cheated and i couldnt see her the same or trust her she called me all the horrible names

Am i wrong for that?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you lost trust - which is difficult to rebuild sometimes and impossible in other times. Trust needs to be earned and can't be granted over night. I imagine all the horrible names didn't sway you to give her another chance - that would have just pushed me further away.

What Girls Said 1

• Not wrong. You just don't tolerate someone who would cheat on you. Some people are weaker willed

What Guys Said 3

• If she's not going to respect your relationship, you're not wrong at all for cutting her out of your life. It's not one of those second-chances things. You can't trust someone who has cheated on you and has gotten away with it.

• Of course not!! She cheated on you? You have nothing to feel bad about. That's like a teacher failing me for cheating on a test and then I complain by saying "what else do you expect me to do?"

• Hell no. They made their choice and you made yours.

What does being rich or attractive have to do with not putting up with bullshit?

• Rich and attractive guys usually dont get cheated on

• Being rich or attractive has nothing to do with being cheated on. Cheaters gonna cheat