Okay.. I'm your asshole ex that mistreated you.. what would you say to me today?

What would you say to me today?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, how is everything?
    'let them reply and then let them ask me it back'
    Everything is great *smiles* I think I've finally found happiness and you know.. met so many great people. I wish you all the best! Bye!
    'Wait for a message from him week later. It arrives saying something like; We should meet up and catch up properly'
    I reply, 'Thank you for the offer. But I have evolved since you. I really hope you don't message me again as I am moving on from this.
    'Let them try and convince me. Meet up with them once. Don't have sex and basically make them feel what I felt.

KARMA WUAHAH. I do this every time. I'm evil.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• i would punch you in the face

0|1
    0|0
  • I left for good damn reason, you acted like a cunt, but I'm sorry for the pain I caused you. I'm not apologizing, I'm just genuinely sad and feeling bad for leaving when you were so troubled already. Even if you were being a cunt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lez be frands!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am SO happy we broke up. I hope your life is as spectacular as mine!

0|0
    0|0
  • It happened like 2 years ago. And I broke up with him every week. so I don't really care. So I would say: "I don't care about you."

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't even be talking to them

0|0
    0|0
  • "Do I know you?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Bye.
    - - -

0|0
    0|0
  • Sup fuck face

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to hell, bastard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you do those things? I don't understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd say thanks...
    haha! if you weren't a turd i'd still be with you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Thanks for letting me see what a shitty person you are and teaching me the valuable lesson that being smoking hot doesn't make you a good person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get fucked

0|0
    0|0
  • ugh... nothing i don't know u :P

0|0
    0|0
  • if you were a girl.

i'd say "You have a stain on your shirt". A female would freak out because of that and I'd enjoy the show.

0|0
    0|0
  • I play GTA and think every person I kill is you

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanna give it a 2nd try

0|0
    1|0
  • "did you take my Nirvana cd?"

0|0
    0|0
  • "Wait what's your name again?"

0|0
    0|0
  • You fucking bitch, I want back the $45.000 you stole.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you love me!!! T-T WHYYYYYYYYY?
    No... Honestly... If probably say, "you know I think in hindsight, we'd have been terrible for one another, but after what he did to you... I just hope you're happy now. cuz I'm not, and sadly, I know you can't give me that anymore.

0|0
    0|0