Girls, what would you do if you caught your boyfriend sending a "I love you" text to other girl?

Would you breakup there, hit him or do something else?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if it was to a family member or to a girl that was like a sister to him i wouldn't care. But if it was to a chick that wasn't then I would firstly ask him about it and talk to him about it and try to work things out but if I felt like I couldn't trust him I would definitely dump him.

• I few times sent this to my sister and she completely cut of contact with me saying that it I am in love with some other girl... It wasn't some girl... It was my sister... 😎😁

• My boyfriends ex girlfriend used to be like that he couldn't talk to his sister at all! Girls like this are just insecure and seriously really badly jealous and need to calm the f down. Like if it were the opposite way around and you told a girl she couldn't talk to her brother she would totally flip out at you and say that you are being to controlling and all the rest of that bs. Tbh in my opinion if you can't even say I love you to your own sister without her getting jealous then I think you could do better. That's just in my opinion though no hard feelings meant :)

What Girls Said 2

• First I would ask if she was a relative. OHOHO, but if she's not stuff's going to hit the fan.

• I would break up.