Would you take your ex back if he/she broke up with you?

Say he he/she broke up with you through a text and said they didn't love you anymore and didn't want to be with you anymore, but a few days later says sorry and they still love you but can't be with you, and ignored you when you tried to call or text.

Then 2 months later contacts you and wants to hang out and tells you they still care, what would you do?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no. She said she doesn't love me then comes back, Probably desiring effection from someone because she is suddenly in a bad place? Fuck that she can find someone else I'm not there just to lean on when she is weak. I've learned that the hard way now.

What Guys Said 5

• The only way I'd go back is if the reason for the break up was resolved

• I would cut them loose.

• yeah... if she WANTED 2 get back as well... y not?

• Fuck no. If they broke up with me once, what's stopping her from doing it again?

• Depends on the situation. Why the breakup happened, what went wrong, what steps would be required if you got together again.

What Girls Said 4

• Noooooooooooo way!

• I would never get back to an ex, regardless of the reasons why the relationship ended. If it didn't work the first time , then it sure isn't gonna work out second time around. My past has no place in my future.

• If I'm still in love i would ask what actually happened and consider getting back together depending on the answer.

• Too much drama and shit. I'd probably just say "no, thanks" and move on.