How can I be friends with my ex-girlfriend who is now dating my ex-bestfriend and win her back?

We still live together and she wants us to be friends. She wants me to hang out with them this weekend, is that a good idea?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly... I have to say its kind of messed up that she is with your ex- best friend. She may not be the best person out there for you, but that wasn't the question.

Happiness is always the best revenge. It always eats me up to see my ex happy, it makes me wonder about everything. It makes me remember the good times, and how much fun we had together. More importantly it makes me question everything, including the break-up. Focus on your happiness, date other people, get involved with fun activities, live an interesting life... It's really attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• This kinda sounds like a question some girl just asked.

Anyways, move on. she's dating your ex best friend. Nono

• The chances of you winning her back are slim.

• Even though we still live together?

• Just do what you first did to get her.

What Guys Said 2

• You shouldn't even think of trying to get her back. If she left you the first time for your best friend, what makes you think she won't do it again? She's not worth it, go out and find yourself someone who's worth it.

• oh well... chances are u won't unless she'll lose interest twards him