My ex who I am still in love with is making me choose between him and a guy friend who is someone I've known for a very long time. What should I do?

My guy friend and I wouldn't date because
1. we are too good of friends and don't want the possibility of a bad break up to ruin our friendship
2. there is a religion difference that stops us from dating.
3. I don't see him in a romatic way.
I have told my ex this multiple times but he doesn't care and is making me choose between my best friend and him

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Choose your friend!

What Guys Said 2

• 1. Why do you give a rat's ass about what your ex-boyfriend wants? Do you remember getting dumped?

2. Anytime that anyone tries to force you to choose between them and someone else, you should tell them to go screw their self. If you give in to that kind of demand, that person will think they own you.

• If he's really your friend, tell your boyfriend that if he really cares about you, he wouldn't make you choose between him and your friend! Thats a selfish act! If he is really your boyfriend he should trust you

• He says he trusts me he doesn't trust my friend.

• If trusts you, he should know that, even though he doesn't trust your best friend, you won't do anything with him or anyone else. Don't fall into your ex's trap. You're not something to own, you are a person with a life and feelings and your ex shouldn't even try to put pressure on you. What was the reason you broke up? Cheating? Falling "out-of-love" (there is no such thing, but anyways)? Personally, I'd choose my friend. He's less likely to hurt me than my ex (who already did).

What Girls Said 3

• Whoever makes you happier and you feel benefits your life more, but really he shouldn't be making you choose...

• Your ex is an ass hole. Friends>assholes

• FRIEND, if your ex trusts you but not your friend why exactly should that stop him from being with you?

Do not waste your time on someone like that, he is giving off an obsessive vibe, no bueno.