How to break up with him?

I'm going to break up with my boyfriend because I'm so unhappy with him, but I don't want to do it until his exams are over 'cause I know it'll affect him and probably mine too. He's not horrible, but he shows me no affection, I'm 99% certain he's in love with his friend, he never talks and he is so awkward when it comes to sexual stuff (I know that's a bit unfair but it's just never great and I know it's because I don't find him attractive anymore). But obviously he's never done anything wrong, he just isn't for me - we're too different. There are other guys I want/they want me and I need to be with somebody else. But I've never dumped someone before, I've mutually broken up with someone so that was easy as we both wanted it, but I've never broken up with someone. Whats the best way to do it? Should we go out for coffee and then I say so that we can go our separate ways? Any help?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really considerate of you, and of course if your not happy then break up, I'd say the coffee idea is a good one... just tell him that you don't really feel like your connecting and want to be single for a little while:)

What Guys Said 4

• The simplest way is better. Just tell him you want out of the relationship that you're not happy. You don't have to answer a hundred questions or argue about it just tell him and walk away. Stop all forms of communication also

• "sorry we can't continue anymmore. wish u well :) "

• Look, if you have exams incomming, just calm down.
    Until exams finish, minimize contacts with him. If it is needed go out with coffee, be a bit cold and calm. But if he approaches more close contact, find reason to deny it.
    When exams are over, go for a coffee or something and say that you want to break up or something.

• You should not do that directly. You star doing things which he don't likes by this slowly slowly his interest will be less nd he'll not face any hearty problem

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!