Guys, if you broke up with a girl you loved, but felt like it was going no where, would you give them a second chance if they proved they changed?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• yesssss definetely 8)

What Guys Said 7

• Good question. In my case she was addicted to pills and couldn't get clean. If she had probably but as it turned out I met someone way better

• Absolutely. I believe in second chances, but she would truly have to have changed - Not just a brief, so I can get him back, kind of change, but a true permanent lifestyle, personality, or behavioral change. Both persons in a relationship should have the same general ideals, commitments, and world views. To much disparity there can be a relationship killer...

• It depends but yeah, I probably would

• it depends on how long is it been since the break up and the reason for which he broke up with you. But it's possible

• depends if i broke up with her for something she even "could" change.

• I believe in second chances, and I would definitely consider getting back together.

• Second chance as in dating? Yeah, of course.