I know I shouldn't believe this?

My ex and I broke up because he couldn't handle the commitment. I know this because I am close friends with his sister and she has told me of his emotional issues, and that she knows how he feels about me. I have never really felt that it was truly over. I can tell by the way he still looks at me. Last week, for my birthday, my friend dragged me to a psychic. She puts a lot of stock in that sort of thing, I'm very skeptical. The psychic told me this guy was my soul mate and that, though he has strong feelings for me, he is dealing with an internal struggle that I need to respect and wait out. I didn't really give any info, other than his first name. He said we'd be together before year's end. For obvious reasons, I want to believe, am I crazy?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• basically don't trust any psychics... ;)

anyway, i doubt he wants u back

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't believe what she said. However it could be true in the long run. So just continue life as is and see what happens with your ex and you. Be there for him as a friend

• First of all pyschic persons deal with demons i would advise not to approach them but i have emotional problems myself its hard to deal with but as you get older you are able to control them better i am 18 & i control my emotions 10x better than when i was like 10 lol but tell him how you feel communication fix a lot of problems

What Girls Said 2

• The reason why psychics are so popular is because they tell people what they want to hear.

• You're crazy lol.