Is my boyfriend being unfair?

I am 21 years old virgin and when my mom found out that I was giving my boyfriend oral sex she got really mad. She made me break up with my boyfriend at the end of the school year when I came home from college. My boyfriend was really upset over it and I ended up missing his college graduation. I wanted to talk to my mom and tell her that her decision was wrong but when I brought it up to my boyfriend he was completely against the idea. Turns out he wanted to be single for the summer so he could have sex with other girls since I refuse to have sex until I'm marriage. My boyfriend (ex I should say) said that he wanted to continue the break and not have a long distance relationship and get back together in the fall when I get back into town. I feel like he is being unfair but whenever I mention it to him he always states that it was my parents that made us start the break and it's not his fault for wanting to be single. Any opinions?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• My opinion: Your boyfriend is a pig who's main priority is his d*ck which essentially makes him a threat to your happiness, self-esteem, and peace. The sheer fact that he wants to stay single so he can dip his dick in whore vagina then come running back to you where he will receive the delights and benefits of being someone's boyfriend is absolutely disgusting, disrespectful, and deplorable. He's a loser. Leave him and let the sluts have him. There are better guys out there.

What Guys Said 2

• Your Mum shouldn't have that much control in your life. You're a grown woman, and should be able to do what you want.

• When your mom pays for your college tuition, your apartment, your car, car note, and everything else known to man you really have no choice but to listen to her

• I guess... I don't have that luxary.

• yeah kinda of... y he should b with u if he wants sex with other gals?

• He said he just wants sex period and since I'm waiting until marriage he wants to seek it somewhere else while were on a break

• @Asker That's bullshit. Don't put up with that. Any guy who wants to include the memory of another woman's pussy and the unique curves of her body plus her sex faces and the things she can do to a penis then go back to a virgin is a piece of shit.

What Girls Said 4

• Difficult situation. Maybe he had no idea of what single life could be like and now he wants to enjoy it? Go ahead and be single as well, enjoy your own company and your friends' company, go out dancing and travel around, maybe you'll find you are better off without him.

• Stay broken up forever. He's an asshole. You could do so much better.

• In my opinion, since you are 21, your mom shouldn't make you break up with anyone. She should be able to voice her opinion on a certain guy but she shouldn't force anything on you. The reason he wants to stay single is a little douchey ( if thats even a word) but its still his choice and it should be respected, once you do get back in the fall and you two decide to kickstart things again then thats great! But for now just try to give him his space:)

• he's being unfair!!