Meeting an Ex-lovers girlfriend, HELP?

Details: Was with him for almost a year but it was never an actualy relationship. Then I moved and told him because he wouldn't commit that was the end since we wouldn't last long distance. He told me that I was being too harsh and that we didn't have to end with me leaving. We continued talking every day and so forth but right whe I left he started talking to another girl and within a few weeks was in a relationship with her. He did not tell me about her until 3 months later and then a few days after that we stopped talking all together because she will not let him talk to me. That was 9 months ago, and about 2 months ago he started breaking her rules and has been talking to me occassionally. Next month we are all going to be at a wedding (his friends' that I met through him that have become my friends.) I'm not taking a date but I have a few guys friends that will be there one of which I have slept with a few times and we're already planning on hooking up at the wedding. This is going to be the first time I have seen the ex in a year, and the first time I wlll ever meet this girl. I'm extremel nervous and insecure about being in the same vicinity as her. He is the only man I have ever been in love with, and I really miss his companionship and hate her for not letting us be friends. Any advice on how I should treat her or act at this wedding besides the obvious don't be the crazy chick that ruins your friends' wedding?

More exactly, how do I make the current girlfriend feel very insecure?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to look very beautiful. Make it look like you've moved on. Smile when talking to her and your ex. Be cheerful and cool. Dress simple and elegantly.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• haha just try to keep your cool!