How can I feel better after breakup?

I just broke up with my girlfriend officially today.
All she did was loving me too much and I dumped her for that.. never seen someone crying that much in my life time. I feel extremely terrible of myself and how cruel I've became. Felt as if I committed a murder. Knowing that she is now crying in ber bed as she punches herself makes me feel uncomfortable and guilty.

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Brother, one thing you can do is apologize. No matter how harsh she behaves towards you, just stay cool. Discuss your matter with her In a very comfortable manner. Make her feel you. Just be an open book with honesty. Hope she will understand.

And brother you are one lucky guy to have such a girlfriend by your side who loves you like hell. Don't lose her. You will regret.

What Girls Said 5

• "Oh noo, my girlfriend actually loves me"
    www.reactiongifs.com/.../disgust.gif

• Don't feel bad about it, she's better off without you and in the long run will find a man that will appreciate the love she has to offer. You've done her a HUGE favor

• Why would you dump a girl who loved you?
    I'd rather have a guy to love me than a guy who cheats

• She was too clingy for me.
      texting me every single moment, calling me every night, wanting to meet me every single day. Felt like my time was circling around her.

• Why didn't you talk with her about the matter? She needed to realize that you also had a life
      You could have just let herk now

• We have talked about it before and didn't work out that well.

• Oh stop feeling sorry for yourself, you dumped her you big jerk. You could have just spoken to her but obviously that level of maturity is beyond you despite you being 20 years old. Seems you still very much want a casual childish relationship but she is looking for something more. You did her a big favour, she will get over you and find someone who appreciates her love. Hopefully someone who will want to spend just as much time with her as she wants to spend with them. How sad the person she wanted to hang out with and laugh with doesn't want the same, but such is life. She'll survive, I've no doubt of that so stop worrying about her.

• I dont get why guys do this... You broke up with her because she was loving you too much? Well what should make you feel better is that another guy is out there wishing for someone like that.

• It's like chocolate. it's sweet but having too much? No

What Guys Said 3

• I thought this is what you wanted though.. Didn't you asked a question whether you should break up via text or in person?

• You did what must be done, now do what you must do next - sleep with someone new.

• Not much you can do but give it time man. If you've done what you feel is right for yourself, you'll move on now and so will she in time.