Is your ex ever officially dead to you?

If she/he isn't, why aren't they?

Lol not literally "dead" people. :P

166

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I spent 25 years of my life with her. I have 3 sons with her. I will always love her. She was the one that threw our family away. While I have moved on I will always lover her very deeply.
    now anyone that I date since. once I break it off or they do, I am done. I don't go back, I don't think about them other then reminiscing. I move on.

What Guys Said 5

• All of my exes took pieces of me, so they a part of me in a way even though I have had cut all my connection or ties with them.

• So regardless of if you care for them or not, they'll always have a piece of you?

• Let's say they made me who I am today; somewhat of a mess.

• no... someone's dead once he/she's dead ;)

• 2 of them are... one of them isn't. I actually still hold a lot of respect for her and wish her all the best. She's a different kind of ex I suppose... one that didn't cheat on me with my best friend or fucked me over :)

• One of them actually is, in all seriousness

• Yes, fuck 'em.

What Girls Said 16

• I'm not in contact with them at all. After we broke up, I immediately deleted their number, block/deleted them on FB, and on the odd occasion I run into them at a bar/gym, I don't acknowledge them at all.

They're not officially dead to me though. He apologized and readded me on FB, which I accepted. Water under the bridge, right?
    Also, when my mind wanders back to him having cheated on him and how terrible that felt, I try to look at the situation and learn from it rather than still be in despair.

• Hey I think you boyfriend is not bad looking and I'm happy for you guys...:)

• @hypno-trip
      ahha thank you, this is about my ex before him though.

• They are all dead to me =]

• A couple of mine are. I'm aware of their existence in this world, but that's about it. I don't ever think about them, speak to them or see them so it's like I never knew them. My past relationships seem like a dream, they were so long ago.

• No...
    only if they're really dead.

There are people I don't speak to anymore, but those are duplicitous people I never really liked anyways - and were never involved with me other than being acquaintances.

• Yep all of them because they are nonexistent in my life and if I ever saw them anywhere I would pretend that they were invisible.

• Yep. I don't contact exes, I don't keep tabs on them. My ex really could be dead and I'd never know.

• Most of them yeah but I still see one at least once a month

• No, they're a part of me whether I like or not

• Yeah, I don't care what he does or what's going on in his life.

• No. I only had one and he's my first love so he would always he a part of me ^_^

• Yes, I killed him a long time ago. ;)

• He is, he is :)

• The best question today , . In my mind he never existed. YASSSSSSSSSSSS

• All except one. He will never be dead to me. He was the only person there for me at my lowest.

• Pretty much, haven't talked to him at all in over three years and I'm okay with that

• They are. RIP.