How to get over a break up of 2 years? he broke up with me over a text message. And he's the one who cheated?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are Not living, Only existing and allowing this Loser to have the upper hand with your heart and in your mind.
    Time to end the madness and begin your own beguine of taking your life back. You know what he has done to you and as of now, is still ruining your life and putting a huge monkey wrench into Any chance for another romance.
    If you are still in contact with him or are able to see any media sites he is on, block him from there and keep him at arm's length and out of harm's way once and for all.
    You need to do some serious soul searching of what Hoops this clown put you through and that he broke it off with you and How he even Did this. I find him rude and crude and a clown with no class and someone whom you can never count on in life except to always let you down and... just continue to break your heart. You can no longer ever trust him.
    When you have convinced yourself he is this rotten egg, you will be able to slowly forget and move on and learn that you are no longer going to be there with egg all over your face anymore.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• You can take the sage advise of "time will heal all wounds" or you can keep busy. Get a hobby, go out with friends, talk trash about his loser ass, and remember that you are worth more than what that man did to you. There is no right or wrong way to get through this. It has to be on your terms. I will say that the next relationship that you are in, all the crazy comes back out. All those feelings that you had with the cheater fall onto the next guy. All the insecurity of whether this time you will be enough creep back into your brain. You have to find a way to silence those voices and remember it wasn't you that made him do what he did and that you have so much to offer someone better :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're young. I'm sure you hate hearing that, it's true though. And he's an immature idiot for breaking up with you via text. Girl, you are much better than that. Find someone who will respect you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Begin some kind of intense, rage-based workout routine. Maybe this isn't a good time for yoga. Maybe it's a good time for something new, like kickboxing. Really get some of that negative stuff out.

0|0
    0|0