Guys, ever break up with a girl because you don't think you'll ever make her happy or is this some kinda excuse?

Sometimes I wonder if a guy doesn't want to hurt your feelings he'll say this

5

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex always brought me down and brought my faults and failures to the table, whenever something good happened, she would get mad, or whenever I was pushing forward she would say I wasn't good enough for that position or I had no talent, yet wanted me to start writing love letters to her again after saying my writing was crappy. The letters stopped, in the end she broke up with me because I was still willing for her when she started seeing someone else before we broke up. It's not an excuse to say "I don't think I'll ever make you happy," it's just an excuse and another phrase for "I'm not willing to be strong for you." I still wish her the best though, because that guy only lasted three months, a week after we made the break up official.

What Guys Said 4

• Could be.
    Has happened to me, where I feel inferior to my girlfriend and have said that.

• wot if she never was happy wid ANYTHING?

• Some girls are never happy with anything you do :)

• I have before.