What did you do to move on and forget someone you loved a lot?

Or did you eventually?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been 5 months since I last kissed my would be fiancĂ©, 2 months since we officially broke up, and at first, the pain caused me to faint and couldn't hide the tears that would sneak passed my smile. Because I found out she was interested in another guy since before Thanksgiving and they started dating a few weeks before the affection stopped. It was killing me. The hate, the misery that I had with a ring that I was going to get on a knee to give, but I can't give to her. Forgive and live. Because you won't realize the opportunities that arise from the separation, not another relationship per say, but the new friendships and climbing ahead from where you once were. It has been a month and a half since I heard her voice call my name, and that last time was putting me down as she had when she started conversing with that guy, but they didn't work out, which I am sorry for, because she made the mistake, not me. I have no hatred, just hopes that she will realize her faults soon so that she can find someone stronger than I was.

What Guys Said 2

• i'd try focus on other things ;)

• It eventually happens. You get tired of fighting the inevitable. You'll always have a bit of feeling somewhere in there though.

What Girls Said 4

• I moved on from a ten year relationship. Took me about two years but I did it, so the answer is time. Everybody will tell you the same, but it is. That, and meeting new people, going out of our routine and doing new things that make us focus on them. This is what worked for me.

• I moved on with time basically. It was hard at first but I ended up falling out of love with him. Your answer is time end of course focusing on other things, or even yourself. Talking to other people, merging other people, focusing on myself and acting like they don't exist helped me a lot.

• Currently, just listening to this song helps :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFtLW0Zs_ik

• I just gave it time.