I need someone to answer this?

So, I got back together with my ex, we talked it through last night, and I get a message from this girl, and she said, "Are you stalking him, or are you two dating? He says you're stalking him with 4 accounts, The past few weeks me and him have been talking and the past few days we been talking about getting in a relationship and last night he made it clear he wanted to date me. he's moving here to see me. And had plans to date. But, if you two are together i will tell him to go away and i won't interfere. He tells me your a stalker. "
I told her to back off, and now he blocked me, won't answer his phone, email, any social media. I don't know who to believe now.

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Show him the prove of the messages and see the reaction

What Guys Said 2

• maybe those 2 actually r into each other?

• sorry for off-topic, but when you go to a clothes shop, do you also ask if they sell clothes?

What Girls Said 4

• obviously the girl told the truth or he wouldn't have panic blocked you, you should have thanked her instead of telling her to back off as its not her fault and she sounded like she was genuinely unsure if he had a girlfriend and was totally prepared to drop him if she found out you two were dating.

• Maybe he wanted to talk to you even though he's with that girl and she found out about you and now he's trying to cover his tracks by claiming you're a stalker so he doesn't have to get into an argument with her, and then perhaps the only way she would believe him was if he blocked you on social media. It sounds outlandish but it's the best explanation I could create. Hope this helps.

• If he blocked you and doesn't answer you, I would say you can't trust him. Did you try to call him?

• dont believe him.